Fall is a gorgeous time of year!
It evokes a sense of warmth, and we’re tempted to put on cozy sweaters, lounge by a fire, and hibernate a little!
It can be a lonely time of year, too, though, with the approaching holidays. While the holidays make us grateful for what we have, they do tend to highlight what we don’t have too!
So here’s a simple checklist for how to keep the love vibe high over the next couple of months and keep sending out the signals that will attract the right man to you!
- Take the pressure off- Don’t pressure yourself to find someone to spend the holidays with or to ring in the new year with. Pressure produces stress, and stress is NOT the signal you want to send to men. Relax. Stay in your Queen energy and trust the process!
- Make plans and have some holiday spirit- Embrace the seasons and the holidays! Be the fun friend, the fun aunt, the fun grandmother, and the fun colleague who gets everyone excited about the traditions and celebrations. Maybe host a Friends-giving or a Holiday dinner! This is a natural way to boost your oxytocin and send out high vibes that are sure to come back to you in the form of invitations, blessings, and maybe romance.
- Use the season as a conversation starter- If you’re online dating, use the holidays to start a chat! Ask him what his plans are. Ask him if he’s traveling. Or maybe ask him if his family has any holiday traditions!
- Be careful of “snow-globing!” – Snow-globing is a new term that essentially means to be careful NOT to be so swept up in the spirit of the holidays that you forget your good sense and boundaries. Men are emotionally vulnerable at this time of year too and are quick to pack on the love talk. Enjoy it but use your instincts to make sure it’s all real and won’t disappear after the stroke of midnight on New Year’s Eve!
- Set your self-care on HIGH!- schedule a photo shoot or spend a couple of hours taking new pics for your online dating profile. Schedule a massage or a shopping trip and focus on making yourself feel AMAZING. Smile. Laugh. Celebrate
- Give back- Few things give a natural high better than giving back. Find a cause you love and spend one-day volunteering. You’ll feel like a million bucks, and nothing is more attractive than a woman in her generous Feminine energy!
Keep this checklist handy. Tis the season for all things warm, sparkly, and beautiful.
Just like you! 😉